Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Mini tournament at Origins

2 posters

Go down

WOW Mini tournament at Origins Empty WOW Mini tournament at Origins

Post  ChrisHerr Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am

Greetings all,

I'm planning to dust of my figures and run a WOW mini tournament at Origins Gaming Convention this year. It will probably be on Thursday the 31st of May at 1pm.

I enjoy the game, and I'm hoping there will be some interest.

Hopefully folks who are attending Origins can bring their figs!

Chris
ChrisHerr
ChrisHerr

Back to top Go down

WOW Mini tournament at Origins Empty Re: WOW Mini tournament at Origins

Post  Mr. Shadestep Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

This will be in Ohio again this year? Last year was the first year that I attended Origins, and was only there on Saturday. I left still pretty unfamiliar with the convention. If it is at the same place, I don't know that I will be taking time off work to be there on Thursday, but I will probably be there on Saturday again. I can bring any of my minis, especially if there are any that you still don't have. You're welcome to claim any of the figures from what used to be my trade box. =) AND if you have an extra Kael'thas... I have a first born son who could be possibly be added to any negotiations. Kael'thas was the only figure that eluded me during the short run of the game. Any way, good luck! Back to the shadows for me though. Suspect
Mr. Shadestep
Mr. Shadestep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum