Hello from a new player

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from a new player

Post  Cthulhufan666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:12 am

Hello everyone. Just wanted to do a quick introduction. I have recently acquired 2 core starting sets and a deluxe starting set of this game and I must say after a few plays my friends and I love it. We are a huge gaming group, playing a multitude of various board and card games. I plan on purchasing boosters as the local gaming shop's owner (whom I know on a good basis) has offered to sell me boosters at a very good discount.

The game play is great and we have played half the night on this game alone. There however one slight problem. The Fire Blast action bar card for Ruby Gemsparkle is missing but instead has 2 ice barriers. If someone would be so kind as to type up the stats for the card I can make a proxy for it. Thank you in advance. Smile

Cthulhufan666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from a new player

Post  BoDoM on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 am

Hey man. Welcome to the game and forums! If there's anything we can help you with let us know!

Here is the text for fire blast:

Instant attack (fire)
Range 2
Power 3 (magical)
Crit- damage +1

Hope that helps. If you need any card info www.wowminisdb.com has info on all the characters and cards available.

Last edited by BoDoM on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added fire blast texts)
BoDoM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cthulhufan666 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 am

Cool. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will be around on the forums from time to time work permitting.

Cthulhufan666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Shadestep on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 am

Welcome! As quiet as things have been concerning minis for a while now, there's less and less traffic around here. Feel free to PM me or Steelwing though and that will get to us rather quickly. Back to the shadows for now. Suspect
Mr. Shadestep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top