Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PitLord Raid by Scylya

+2
BoDoM
Scylya
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PitLord Raid by Scylya - Page 2 Empty Re: PitLord Raid by Scylya

Post  unpluggamer Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

Awesome, your pit lord is huge and much more dynamic!
How do you think about this status, I choose Mannoroth the Destructor, (the status has been thought about for a long time)

Armor 2, Resistance 2, HP 13
ATK : Tick 3, Range 1, Melee Damage 7 - Critical: add 1 tick to the defender and each of its adjacent ally.

Curse of blood thirsty: at the end of tick 10, if Mannoroth destroys no enemy this round, he deals X damage to an ally within 2 range (including Mannoroth), with X is the damage of Mannoroth.
Legendary

Card: Rain of Fire (attack)
Tick 1, range 3, fire damage 3 - critical damage+1
Channel 1
The Attack also targets on each space adjacent to the defender.

Both his card and his ability allow him to deal with many enemies at once, which is the pit lord's favor. I want to give him an extra strength to deserve being a pit lord, and a drawback of his blood thirst to bring back the balance. Also what I learned about Mannoroth is he killed his legion sometimes when he has no one to fill up his hunger,"In the absence of mortals to fight, Mannoroth often turned on his own demon kin, slaying felhounds and infernals with an unnerving sense of satisfaction" (wowwiki.com)

"Don't you feel it, Thrall? It's like the old days, like the demons are near" - Grom Hellscream

Last edited by unpluggamer2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

I see now, I will try my best to fill your awaiting, because it is our common dream (indeed, things were already started yesterday)
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 am

I really like your idea for the character card and stats. It's inspired me to try and create some new characters. My gears are definitely turning! Thanks for all your thought on this one. Hopefully I can make a mini and create someone new and epic for the horde!
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am

FINALLY, WARCRAFT MINIATURES RETURNS!
it's not a game, it's a world, and it dies only when we all die !
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceipe Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

unpluggamer2 wrote:FINALLY, WARCRAFT MINIATURES RETURNS!
it's not a game, it's a world, and it dies only when we all die !

Well said my friend, I'm still not very convinced with the aggro idea of only 1 token or making the raid player decide, as this could imply just heading over to the healer and pownding him down to bits and then taking on the raid. I've tried it a couple of times and it truly seems to be broken. What I would do:

- Every hit deals 1 point of threat (usea dice to better measure it)
- Characters with taunt generate an aditional threat
- Abilites with the aggro tag generate 1 aditional threat
- For every 3 points of damage you generate 1 additional threat (6 generate 2, 9 generate 3, etc // DOTS count towards this as well [Curse of Agony, Lacerate])
- Crits generate an aditional threat (be it on healing or damage)
- Buffing or debuffing generate 1 additional threat
- Every 5 points of healing generate 1 threat

Knockbacks cut threat in half (rounded up) the boss hits however has the most threat, in case of a tie the raid player(s) decide who is hit.

Ceipe

Back to top Go down

PitLord Raid by Scylya - Page 2 Empty Additional Raid Info

Post  Ducklin Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 am

Hey i was trying this raid with my friends and I realized I am not sure what the raider cap is 4 or 5 and how much of an honor limit the players should have? Also, I was reading through the post and I read a post where Scyla said they used 5 raiders and 15 health per raider. What is the best way to do this raid?

There is not guide for how much terrain to use so I just placed it how I liked.

Let me know,
Thanks

Ducklin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducklin Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Additionally, how many action bar cards to the players get? We have been using 2 slots per character. But we have played with 3 against other bosses in the past.

Ducklin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum