Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun thrall team

Go down

fun thrall team Empty fun thrall team

Post  BoDoM Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes I know that thrall is not the best epic, but I played this team the other day and it worked really well for me. It's fun, there's tons of dice thrown, it's a classic rush team.

Warchief thrall
-grounding totem
-stoneclaw totem
-purge

Omedus the punisher
-shadow form
-psychic scream
-mind flay (I know everyone thinks this card sucks, but if you're standing next to thrall you can soften them up a bit to ensure that mind spike kills them!)

Elizabetha cairnwillow
-summon Santuria
-summon jhuroon

So for elizabetha you summon a pet, attack next tick and sacrifice the pet. Sometimes you're even lucky enough to get an action in with the pet before you sacrifice it. Basically elizabetha is 4 armor 6 resist for 8 out of 10 ticks.

You can bring the stoneclaw totem to protect omedus, or bring purge to screw with your opponent. I feel that the grounding totem is a must in almost any game for thrall.

I got to play this against savin, irana, and fillet. Omedus 1 shot fillet. It was very satisfying lol. Have fun if you try the team. It plays like a nuclear arsenal lol.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum