Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goodbye old UDE forums?

3 posters

Go down

goodbye old UDE forums? Empty goodbye old UDE forums?

Post  BoDoM Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I probably check into the old UDE forums every couple of days just to see if anyone has posted anything useful, or to just read through and get party ideas and what not.

Today I went to load up the page and it seems it may be gone. Maybe it's temporary, but I doubt it.

Anyways, goodbye to a great wealth of knowledge about our game. Goodbye to a bunch of rules calls I used to reference. Goodbye UDE!
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

goodbye old UDE forums? Empty Re: goodbye old UDE forums?

Post  BoDoM Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

I must apologize to everyone for my untrue statement about the old forums. I guess my browser was just acting up lol. They're still there. And UDE still sucks.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowmire Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 am

It was not you're browser, the site was down for a few days, including mini gallery and main page.

Crowmire

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 am

Thanks for confirming man! I'm glad I wasn't the only one experiencing difficulty lol.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:17 pm

so i think it might really be gone this time, but who knows, the page seems to disappear from time to time and return unscathed. i definitely got a different error message than normal this time though. so who knows, maybe this time it really is goodbye to UDE's affiliation with our game.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceipe Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 pm

It used to be that the page couldn't be displyed, mainly beucase the main page was down as well. However now it says page not found, not only for the forums but the actual pages themselves. I have to say I got a bit cheered up when wowminis.com redirected to cryptozoic webpage that they might actually retake this awesome game. However that chance seems long lost now that gen con has come and gone and nothing was announced. I do however recall a new product they announced, not sure if they have actually revealled it as I drifted away from the TCG and their main webpage, but would like to know if anyone has any info.

Ceipe

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Maybe we should all start looking forward to blizzcon now lol.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceipe Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Rofl, well I'm looking forward to blizzcon mainly in hopes to see what the new MMO will be, most of my friends are still not fully convinced on SWTOR, mainly because they are wel...retarded...I mean, an MMORPG finally introduces an RPG element that is choice and they go...well I don't know...but let's not go there. I guess Blizzcon is kinda our last chance to know event Smile

Ceipe

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:14 pm

don't worry though man. some of us have been working extensively on new content for our game, and if gypsy comes through (and i believe he will), our game is far from dead.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceipe Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Nice, I like minis games a lot and this project looks indeed promising What a Face

Ceipe

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 pm

i'll send you a PM as soon as i know anything more solid. all i can say right now is there will be some death knights soon Twisted Evil
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down