Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance!

2 posters

Go down

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Empty customize minis 2 - For the Alliance!

Post  unpluggamer Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 am

Finally I finished Valeera, the last character of this set. I tried creating some figures for well known names of the Alliance to enlarge the picture of WoW mini; they are Uther the Lightbringer, Muradin Bronzebeard, Alexandros (with Ashbringer), King Varian, and Valeera (Varian's buddy since they were gladiators)... they are make from Reaper, Mage Knight, and of course, WoW mini..

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Dsc01719

Here're some closer views:
Uther the Lightbringer (Reaper figure with name having "cleric", and some minor changes) this is the first figure I wanted to make. He is a God to me.
customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! My_min11

Muradin Bronzebeard (Reaper dwarf and hammer of Phadalus) Another master of Arthas, this pose depict Muradin in Warcraft 3.
customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! My_min12

Alexandros (changed sword, belt, and added the cape of Umbrage). He is actually my first attempt of modding minis.
customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Dsc01720

Valeera (Mage Knight Sinister Woodland Sniper) there are plenty of reasons to say this is the most standing out (not outstanding) character among this set such as without her, this set would be all blue.. my first female figure also. Razz
customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Collag10

Finally, Varian is my forever nightmare, he took me a bunch of time to "cut and pass" Kaustron parts. The sword is of Bladedancer, the belt and knees is of Graccus, the armor is of Kaustron, and the most challenging part is the shoulder armor, from Kaustron's also, but with d&d figures' heads.. you can see he has the pose of Dralor.. my favourite in this set; although the figure should be taller to be Varian, but its mass satisfies me somewhat. king
customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! My_min14

Still I am working on their statuses and cards
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Empty Re: customize minis 2 - For the Alliance!

Post  BoDoM Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Everything is looking great man! I can't wait to check them out on a bigger screen lol. I'll be done moving by Saturday night so then I'll continue work on my projects too!
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Empty Re: customize minis 2 - For the Alliance!

Post  BoDoM Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

I have a question for you Unpluggamer. Since you like uther so much, have you ever read any of the warcraft novels? He plays a large role in a couple of them and you would probably enjoy the read if you haven't yet.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks guy! I have read Arthas, of Blood and Honor. Do you know any other novel about him? Also I have some other favourite characters, but they all belong to the Horde lol ..now they are what I am spending my nights for..
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

I have 11 of the books. I think the other one that uther was I dealt with the founding of the knights of the silver hand. I'll have to look after I unpack my books. They're all good reads though, in my humble opinion lol.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

So it was bothering me that I couldn't think of that book. I had some down time from moving and father/husband responsibilities so I looked it up.

I think the book I was talking about us called "tides of darkness". It deals with the second war and I think it's where uther actually gets the name "lightbringer".

Anyhow, once I unpack all my warcraft crap I'll thumb through the book and tell you for sure.

Being that it chronicles some battles uther fought in, you may be able to put some of that into his stats and abilities.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Yes I know that I continually reply to myself lol.

I believe in that ame book, a young varian wrynn arrives in lordaeron after the fall of stormwind. He doesn't play a huge part in the story. Like arthas, he's just a kid at the time.

I just thought you might find that interesting. That's all.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks guy! That is the one I think, I just googled it and it is about the second war! Really appreciate your concern about that book. By the way I stopped by a flea market today and found some unnamed plastic warcraft figures with the scale about the same of WoW mini. They are one orc, one tauren and one troll with the orc exactly looking like the Blizzard CGI representation of an orc. I think I will try creating their status to be the challenging team in Arena mode; pictures will come soon!
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Good luck with those figures man! I wish I could find something cool like that around here. All there is around are overpriced game stores.

How do you plan to make it a tough arena team? High armor and resist with quick attacks?
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm

hmm, not that way, Im thinking about some abilities giving them more advantage of fighting together. May be they will benefit each other like how arena ally in TCG..still cooking lol
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 pm

so i finally got my internet hooked up and got a good look at the pictures of the minis you did up man. They look great. I look forward to seeing more when work lets up and you have time.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm

thanks guy, actually I am almost done for the next set about the Horde to balance with this one. All I can say is I love the orcs Wink
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Can't wait to see them! I'm quite partial to the horde myself lol.
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

customize minis 2 - For the Alliance! Empty Status and ABC!

Post  unpluggamer Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, not only the Horde but also the Alliance get the cards done! Smile

Varian Wrynn:
Armor 3, resistance 1, health 11
ATK: tick 3, range 1, melee 6
Critical: deal1 damage to each adjacent enemy
King of Stormwind: Other allies have attack +1 when attacking enemies adjacent to Varian.
Legendary

ABC:

Whirlwind: tick cost 3 (attack): this character makes an attack to each adjacent enemy

Uther:

Armor 3, resistance 3, health 11
ATK: tick3, range 1, damage 5 (melee)
Critical: put a +1 armor or +1 resistance counter on an adjacent ally (max 1 for each)
Devotion Aura: adjacent allies can reroll 1 dice each time they defend
Legendary

ABC:
Holy light (heal): tick 3, range 2, heal 5 from target ally or make a 5 arcane ATK to target enemy
Critical: ready this card.

Muradin Bronzebeard

Armor 4, resistance 1, health 10
ATK: Mithrios and Troggbane tick 3, range 1, melee 6
Critical: this attack also target another adjacent enemy.
For Khazmodan: Allies within 2 can have ATK+1 if they do not move during their turn.
Legendary

ABC:

“Hammer of justice” (Attack)
Tick 2, range 2, arcane 5
Critical: add 1 tick to the defender and each of its adjacent allies.

The ABCs of Muradin and Uther are actually the "upgraded versions" of already-there ABCs, for Uther is the best paladin and Muradin is the best dwarf warrior. So they deserve better card. I really wanted to finish the other two characters before posting, but getting hella busy now and it will take forever again. So I just post the three characters first and leave the other two on the air.

Enjoy!

unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down