Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabethia Cairnwillow...

4 posters

Go down

Elizabethia Cairnwillow... Empty Elizabethia Cairnwillow...

Post  theblackabbot Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm trying to build a team around her that is effective. I don't have much experience playing her and was wondering if any one else has any good ideas. Other minis and ABCs would be helpful.

It seems that in order to maximize Expendable, she should have two pets, the most cost effective being Jhuroon and Santuria.
theblackabbot
theblackabbot

Back to top Go down

Elizabethia Cairnwillow... Empty Re: Elizabethia Cairnwillow...

Post  vonmarxx Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 am

Try HTX with Cairnwillow, I've Played this team in King of the Hill format. ABC's for Elizabeth was Piztog, Fear and Death Coil Smile
vonmarxx
vonmarxx

Back to top Go down

Post  XB lackBlocX Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Piztog is a better option for a second pet than Santuria IMO. The Germans played trips Elizabetha at some point, with 2 pets each. Summon. Attack, Expandable. Repeat. Who cares if you only attack every 5 ticks when you're 4/6 defenses during that time?

You only need to be careful in the period between the summoning for 1 tick and the next tick where you sac.

Last edited by XB lackBlocX on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

XB lackBlocX

Back to top Go down

Post  DialFforFunky Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 pm

I've thought about 5v5 so much lately that I feel slightly alienated thinking about 3 minis again. odd...

I think Elizabetha, Elisabetha, Haruka could be good for simple 3v3. Chain heal and either WoA or Chain lighting on Haruka, and Jhuroon and Piztog for the Elizabetha's, with something like fear or death coil in the sideboard. I think Piztog > Santuria because you really need the pets to live. A smart opponent waits until you cast your pets, and then ganks either the pet or your elizabetha. Having a pet that will survive, and will help the rest of the team survive, is pretty good.

F
DialFforFunky
DialFforFunky

Back to top Go down

Post  theblackabbot Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 pm

I've thought of using Pitzog with her, but never done it. I didn't want to rely on the +1 health, but since Pitzog cannot be damaged, I could use a Pitzog as interference until it succumbs to Expendable. I've actually gotten mileage out of a Santuria in the past by getting to Seduce a target before she falls to Expendable - hardly ever has a Jhuroon attacked as served only as Expendable fodder.

But yeah, the moment in between the 'Liz summoning and her Expendable are the most crucial. Only once have I been caught with my pants down (perhaps not so bad with her Laughing ) and that was entirely because of my bad positioning and paying enough damn attention.

Give me some ideas to keep the honor low, say around 20 if possible. HTE would run at 24, but be pretty hardcore with the defense with 'Liz at 4/6, Haruaka 3/3 and Thangal either 2/3 or 3/2.

I like the idea of 20 honor teams, so you got any ideas for her to be in a 20 honor outfit?
theblackabbot
theblackabbot

Back to top Go down

Post  DialFforFunky Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am

You'll probably want a mini that will survive, as that is the main line of thought for the party. The third mini should do roughly the same as the other two. For 4 honour, the minis that fit the bill are rather scarse. Magristrix Enaria however, seems perfect for the job. Give her Ice Block to highten her chances of survival. For the other card, I think Polymorph could do nicely, disrupting the enemy at the crucial times. Or go the plain agressive way, taking Flamestrike. Even Counterspel might fit.

F
DialFforFunky
DialFforFunky

Back to top Go down

Post  theblackabbot Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm

I was thinking of a 20 honor team with just one Elizabetha, not two, but two them with Enaria would be ok I think.
theblackabbot
theblackabbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum