Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

customize minis 1 - death knights approach

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

customize minis 1 - death knights approach - Page 2 Empty Re: customize minis 1 - death knights approach

Post  unpluggamer Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Magdeline is a good choice, her weapon already looks deadly lol. There is many female death knight names in TCG, you certainly can choose the one looking like your figure the best study
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

customize minis 1 - death knights approach - Page 2 Empty Re: customize minis 1 - death knights approach

Post  BoDoM Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

So i'm still working on turning magdeline prideheart into an undead death knight.

I was wondering if anyone had ideas on existing wow minis that would make good DK's.

Comments! Please!
BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 am

Vindicator Kaustron is absolutely a good one if you add some more skull for his armor, and add a death knight sword for his free hand. What I did was adding a necklace sword for him plus changing the color and it turned out fearsome... Drokkar could be a good one too.
unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  BoDoM Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

Definitely good ideas. Now I just need to get duplicates of those minis lol.

I've been trying to get some work done on my DK project, but there's just so much damn work to do on this new house. Hopefully by next week I can be back to being able to put at least some work into my hobbies every day.

BoDoM
BoDoM

Back to top Go down

Post  unpluggamer Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 am

Finally here is the status and ABC of Arthas the Death Knight. I assume this is the status when he is still the champion of the Lick King, not the Lick King himself. The status strongly refers death knights' ability, supportive along his mates, hard to destroy but not too excellent in melee (compared with other legendary characters)

customize minis 1 - death knights approach - Page 2 Dsc01710

Arthas Menethil (Death Knight)

Armor 3, Resistance 2, Health 10
Attack: Frostmoure tick3, range 1, melee 6 or tick 3, range 1, frost 6
Critical: if the defender is destroy this attack; put a +2 health counter on Arthas.
Unholy aura: allies (including this character) within 2 heal 1 damage at the end of tick 5/10
Legendary

Yes, I've damned everyone and everything I've ever loved in his name, and I still feel no remorse. No shame. No pity.

ABC:
Animate Dead (Instant)
Play only when a non-legendary character is destroyed and has not spawned.
Place a token on the space of the destroyed character as a pet of Arthas. That pet has the status of the destroyed character.
Remove the token from the game at the end of tick 5/10.

After all you've put me through, woman; the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.

unpluggamer
unpluggamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2